Monday, June 30, 2008

Aking Karawan, My Birthday







Humihinga Pa! Umpisa ang tatlong linggo sa itong AFAP programa ngayon. Conte conte ang buhay dito ay conte mabilis. Tuwing Lunes mayroon ang pagsusuli. Noon lingo ay machadong mahirap. Kanina umaga ang pagsusuli ay conte mabalis.

I'm still breathing. I began my third week of this AFAP program today. Little by little life here is slightly easier. Each Monday there is a test. This morning it was slightly easier.

Here are some photos from my birthday.

There was dinner, videoke, a trip to Manila for a massage and manicure/pedicure (my first manicure)... a fish market where we bought fish and took it to a restaurant where they cooked it for us. Thanks to my classmates for buying the massage for me.
Afterwards we visted the Mall of Asia before going home. The Jeepney terminal is pictured above.

more later.

jason