Friday, September 14, 2007

SF Bike Coalition Family Day















This last weekend I was part of the San Francisco Bicycle Coalitions' 1st Family Day. I led family cycling workshops and we met at the "Purple Head" in Golden Gate Park.
It was hilarious to yell "Purple Head! Family Cycling Workshop in 10 minutes!"

















Here is a video from the day as well as other pictures.
I'm wearing safety orange...










The image that sticks with me is of 5 small children with training wheels, spread out and speeding down the road in front of me... the noise of the wheels was deafening and just a glimpse of what is to come.... Muhahahahahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jas! I am glad that you continue writing for us. And glad to see that you are having some fun!!! I like the pictures and, of course, I love reading you.
Ingat ka! S.