Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Exit Interview USSF- Jason

Here's a full interview of my experience at the Social Forum.
I wrote a summary of the Playback Theatre part that you can read on the July 10th archive page.





The real work in unifying our movements has to do with our one to one relationships with each other. I was so busy with our 2 shows and 2 workshops at the Social Forum (all led by different group members) that I was usually either preparing to rehearse, recovering from rehearsal, or interacting with our Playback group. That meant that I didn't get to that many of the other presentations. It was frustrating at first, but at the forum we did significant work in figuring out how to move through conflict and trust each other so that we could improvise and function together, ultimately benefiting us and the stories of people beyond ourselves.

No comments: