Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Onward beyond video

I have many short videos to share and currently I'm not able to put them up here. I'll keep working on it though.

As soon as we pulled up to the Civic Center, groups from the other Freedom Caravan buses were massing for a short march. It was great to join up with the rest of the group that I hadn't seen in a couple of days- since the NOLA Playback Theatre show in Congo Square in New Orleans.



Helpful folks, (Sunny, Karel, Riley and B) making sure everyone was fed.

This is the New Orleans contingent after joining the larger march on the opening day of the Social Forum.
The march was brilliant and I saw many people from different places in my life all converging in Atlanta. We ended up back at park by the Civic Center and shortly afterwards I met up with my Playback Theatre Delegation.
















































No comments: